Wednesday, November 22, 2006

whaddya got in your pic-i-nic basket Boo Boo?!!

Okay...so I've ALWAYS wanted to do this, and this may be my only chance: the old school auction-off of the picnic basket! For those of you unaware of this custom, girls would pack a picnic basket full of tasty treats, and the guys would bid on them supposedly unaware of who the picnic basket really belonged to. The winning bidder would then get to share his lunch with whoever had put the basket together. Unfortunately you all know who's putting the basket together... but I still thought I would post it for fun. NO - I am NOT fishing for a date... I will, however, need a background check before you can begin bidding! I reserve the right to invoke house rules in my favour on this one!!!
This is the one and only...highest offer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home