Wednesday, November 22, 2006

girls only...sorry guys!

Yes... this is a girls only auction item - altho I know some of you boys may desperately need a fresh coat of polish! I would love to help you out, but I will admit to trusting where the feet of a girl has been over a guy! Call it discrimination - I like to call it hygiene!
Anyways, up for grabs is a spa nite for two... including a foot bath, massage and pedicure. Bring a friend and enjoy a relaxing girls evening out - complete with tea and goodies!
Price: $50/evening
Unlimited Item


Sidebar...if your toes look like this, I would love to help you - but I am NOT a miracle worker! You will have to go to a trained professional...really!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi AnnaMarie... The auction is a great idea!!! I will sign up for the spa for 2...I just wanted to let you know that I am interested and that I am praying for the mission trip and all the ppl involved.
Sarah Wassink

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there long lost daughter:

Uncle Roy and I are smiling at your ingenuity and your big heart. He like the part with the BC dad and the after dinner lattes! Yes, I still get one every night.
I wonder if I could reserve a pedicure for 2 for a time when I come to ON? Is there an expiry date on these spa treatments?
"May God bless you and keep you, may He make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you. May He lift up His countenance upon you and give you His peace".
Big hugs,
Aunt Marie

5:40 PM  
Blogger The Bean Bag Chair said...

hey auntie!
Glad you got some smiles from my bizarre brainwaves! Boy do I miss the lattes...and everything else for that matter! I can definitely book you in for a spa...but you know you're on the "special" list...you don't have to donate for those!
Thanx for the blessing...I wouldn't be going anywhere if it wasn't for the prayer support that covers me every day! LOVE AND MISS YA!!!

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home