Wednesday, November 22, 2006

cheaper by the dozen...

It is a long standing joke in my warped sense of humour that to finance my education and life in general, I could always sell my eggs. My mom doesn't find the joke at ALL funny...but I figured I could still extend the humour into my auction! My grandfather made his fortune selling eggs back in the day, and so to carry on tradition in a less-warped mode, I thought I would bring "Sonja" to the table. I'm sure there are at least a couple of my bidders that remember the grade school lessons on taking care of babies using hard-boiled eggs as our subjects. Yeah...they actually made you carry around hard-boiled eggs for a week! We, of course, had to accessorize our eggs and some even ventured to take on the daunting task of having twins or triplets! We were such great "parents". Hope you had a fun trip down memory lane...Accessories sold seperately!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home