Wednesday, November 22, 2006

one with the land...

I can't believe I'm actually signing myself up for this, but I'm trying to stretch out on all my skills and hopefully putting things up of use to some of you folks! Landscaping has been a hobby of mine for a few years... I know, weird hobby. But it has been an interesting means of opening doors and meeting new peeps... hence my connection with the great north! I usually only take one project on a summer... and this year was a pond for my mom. Sorry... can't make a promise like that for the lucky bidder, but what I am willing to do is 1 day of landscaping (8 hours max) - whether that is designing, digging, or laying stone...sorry - I don't do plants. Even after working at a green house for the summer, I still kill plants! My mother's a better plant-friendly person to talk to...
Bidding starts @ $100.00
Highest bid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home