Wednesday, November 22, 2006

pictures pictures everywhere...


So we've established that I do photography somewhat for a living...so as I thought to myself (which is a dangerous past time that often gets me into trouble!) I figured I could donate some of my time as a photographer and raise some funds...and somehow it spiralled into this whole online auction thing...which has been heaps of fun trying to drum up ideas for - even if nobody bids...although it would be more fun if they do of course!!! I'm rambling...for those unfamiliar with my photojournalistic style (definition: candid/natural shots, not formal!) I have been taking photos for years of kids, families, couples...you name it! This auction item would cover one session (usually 1 - 1 1/2 hours) and all digital high-res colour images provided on disc. Since you are getting a receipt for your donation, if you would like B&W film/prints/album, they would be billed seperate of the sitting fee at cost.
$100.00/sitting fee
Unlimited item


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bid $100 for the sitting fee. I'll buy the pictures too. I'd like to get some family shots and some separate ones of my girls.

Matt Lester

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too, would like to bid $100 for the sitting fee! I've been trying to nail down a time to have some pics done, and this seems like a GREAT idea! (maybe I'll even let the family in on this one!)

Merrirose Stone

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home