Friday, January 19, 2007

lost in a sea of faces

I have had the opportunity to shoot some photos of the people of Peru over the past couple days. Since they love to see the digital images on the back of my camera, I have never been hard up for obliging subjects. I spent a couple hours shooting in the city squre today until my camera battery ran out. I could have spent forever there...interacting with the people, meeting new faces, communing through smiles beyond language barriers. Some of the children have become familiar...calling out our names, and running over with hugs. I don't think they realize how much they have impacted my heart...and I often wonder what impression I have left behind. Here is a collection of all the faces that I have been privileged to capture in my memory, if only for a moment...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful people...
God's people
...sarah

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home